When we are together.


LETIRACH


Asian&White.


TheMuffin.
]



LolliPOOP.
LETICIA's blog
RACHEL's myspace
LETICIA's myspace


Dream`
September 2008

Sunday, September 21, 2008
Sunday is boring


Okay Okay!
I've worked it out...
Seeing as though we both agree that Nicole is the ugly one...
Paris Hilton DOES have a lot of best friends you know.
And I have found the best one that you can be!

Kim Kardashian!


See, she's hot! She even looks slighty asian!

Twins!


So it's settled then.. I'm Paris, you're Kim.



...

I'm so bored today.

Sundays are so boring. I woke up at 1pm. I know, LAZY. And I haven't done anything constructive today. I think I should go for a walk or something... Save myself from turning into a fatty bitch...

Tomorrow we're going to the mooovies. What are we seeing? Everyone is going too yeh?

Blablaaaaa.

That photo of us is a good one except I look like I have no eyebrows

The.end

xoxo rachel.